Popular Tags: [View All]
Juan Valle
United States
Miami
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Folks,

After being in a shelf for over a year, during the End of Year break dust off my copy and had a few sessions...

Kind of 'discovered' how good and exciting this nice game is, and being quick gives you the chance for multiple sessions...

As usual, couple of questions came on, so here is where your knowledge will be highly esteemed:

1-I have a force which is either at flanking or terrain areas, and want to move back into the Breakthrough...This force has no 'ACTED' token on it, so I assume it is legal to move it back to Breakthrough and you do not need an action to do so, just change the force location and put the token on top of it...
2-You move one of your forces into the flanking or terrain area, and your opponent plays a reaction Close Air Support card on your just moved force (which must have an 'ACTED' token at the moment), then happens you have the STOP ONE HIT card with an shovel symbol...Can you remove one of those hits inflicted in your force? I assumed it does not, since you are playing a Reaction card against another Reaction played by your opponent...

As usual, thanks for your comments.

Last but not least, if the DVG folks are reading this thread, please do us a big favor, this gem of a game is begging for an expansion!!! Maybe some 3/4 new armies (France, Iran, India, Australia, US Marines as examples)...Also as I posted in another thread last year, some air units could be included (A-10, Su-25, Harrier, helicopters) as well as some AAA/SAM forces and foot units too!

Regards,

Jumval
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David in Sydney (now in Coffs)
Australia
Coffs Harbour
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1. You would need to play an attack action card to attack an enemy card in the break through zone to move your force card back into the Breakthrough zone - page 9.
(alternatively playing an "act" defense card could also bring it back to the breakthrough zone to counter an attack in that zone - pg 11).

2. Unfortunately you cannot play a Cover Defense (yellow) to his CAS Defense (Yellow)

Expansion - I did most of the work on an Air-Land Expansion with some more force cards - It should be in the files section.

If you like it let DVG know and we might get it added to the KickStarter wish list.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Juan Valle
United States
Miami
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi David,

Thanks for your kind reply.

I'm getting in touch with DVG about being added to their KS wish list.

Regards,

Jumval
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.