Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stathis Kokkinakis
Greece
Nea Ionia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello everyone and happy new year!

I had a core for some time but lately I played it and got excited!
I bought a used collection for a good price and separated everything in expansions so I don't get overwhelmed!

I have no deckbuilding experience (besides arkham horror the card game) and I was searching for some decks online for suggestions and get started. But the decks online are numerous! Is there a way to filter them out? I mean find decks with only the Core 1.0 and Genesis for example and then I can add more expansions..!

Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon C
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can see decklists based on your collection on NetrunnerDB:

Go to the Search Page,
then click the link on the right (towards the bottom of the page on mobile, I think) that says "Select allowed packs (X on, Y off)". Use the checkboxes to say which cards you have and then any searches you do (by factions, IDs, specific included cards, or usernames/decklist names) will only inlcude decks you can construct from your collection.

Have fun!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stathis Kokkinakis
Greece
Nea Ionia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
LeonardQuirm wrote:
You can see decklists based on your collection on NetrunnerDB:

Go to the Search Page,
then click the link on the right (towards the bottom of the page on mobile, I think) that says "Select allowed packs (X on, Y off)". Use the checkboxes to say which cards you have and then any searches you do (by factions, IDs, specific included cards, or usernames/decklist names) will only inlcude decks you can construct from your collection.

Have fun!

Ok! That was quick..!

I should have tried the search button. I didn't because I do not know what to search since I don't know the cards! blushmodest

What is below newbie..? wow
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Vaduva
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Another option is to go way back in the Stimhack winning decklist page:

http://stimhack.com/tournament-decklists/

This can be sorted by set release.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stathis Kokkinakis
Greece
Nea Ionia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you! Will check it out!

tvaduva wrote:
Another option is to go way back in the Stimhack winning decklist page:

http://stimhack.com/tournament-decklists/

This can be sorted by set release.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.