Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Giuseppe Ammendola
Italy
Vimercate
MB
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have read the rules, but not played the game.

Rules say that the game ends after 14 rounds...but how do you manage the rounds count?

Another point: does the first player change? According to the rules you give a start player marker it does not change. Is it Ok?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Cooksey
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The time I played, we used spare victory markers to keep track of the round. It looks like each player only has enough territory markers to play 14 rounds, assuming they capture a new territory each turn. So you can probably just play until one player runs out of territory markers?

There's no need for first player to change. After the game starts, you just keep taking turns in order; there's no cleanup or anything between rounds. The first player marker lets you know when everybody has had an equal number of turns at the end of the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Larouche
Canada
Longueuil
Quebec
flag msg tools
Melting souls with cuteness since 2007
badge
Lovin' N-16
mbmbmbmbmb
We find counting the turns ultimately uneeded.

Because only in rare situations will you not have exactly 14 cards in front of you at the end of the game.

First player does not change. I find the first player marker ultimately pointless.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Sibley
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
We ran into the same issue so I just uploaded a simple round tracker to use.

https://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/165990/alicematic-heroes-...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dizdi
Greece
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In the latest edition there is a round tracker at the back of each land tile.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.