Bob Long
United States
Woodbridge
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello All
Quick question about the earth emblem on the map

What is the bonus one gets by placing a tile on that spot?

I see the mining titanium, greenery bonus and understand but can't find the earth bonus in rulebook.

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Maloof

Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
msg tools
mbmb
buseyhead wrote:
Hello All

I see the mining titanium, greenery bonus and understand but can't find the earth bonus in rulebook.

Thanks

It means draw a card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Denman
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you look at the symbols in the back of the rulebook, I think you may be referring to the symbol for a card?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Thunkd
United States
Florence
MA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
buseyhead wrote:
Hello All

Do you mean the symbol in the lower left?

That’s a picture of the back of a card. It means you get to draw a card from the project deck when you place there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Long
United States
Woodbridge
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
got it thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick G.
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Does your religion have lightsabers? Nope? Didn't think so.
badge
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals." Agent K. Oh my what he would think of people had he known about what the internet would become.....
mbmbmbmbmb
I dunno about you but my earth tends to have a bit more blue on it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Thunkd
United States
Florence
MA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
corkysru wrote:
For the life of me I can't figure out why they drew a picture of the Earth on a card game about Mars. That's so silly of them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Manning
United States
Sunnyvale
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thunkd wrote:
corkysru wrote:
For the life of me I can't figure out why they drew a picture of the Earth on a card game about Mars. That's so silly of them.
It's undoubtedly a view of the future Earth (with less blue and green as the environment declines necessitating the move to Mars) as seen through a high powered telescope on Mars.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S R
Germany
flag msg tools
Thunkd wrote:
corkysru wrote:

This is not Earth but a partly terraformed Mars. You can clearly see Valles Marineris, the slash in the middle of the planet (compare with card #053 Lake Marineris). Corksyro meant that the planet on the backside of the cards is the red planet, not the blue one.
If you want a picture of Earth, just look at the backside of the corporation cards where you can see the gulf of Mexico.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Thunkd
United States
Florence
MA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Drachenfreund wrote:
Thunkd wrote:
corkysru wrote:

This is not Earth but a partly terraformed Mars. You can clearly see Valles Marineris, the slash in the middle of the planet (compare with card #053 Lake Marineris). Corksyro meant that the planet on the backside of the cards is the red planet, not the blue one.
If you want a picture of Earth, just look at the backside of the corporation cards where you can see the gulf of Mexico.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
It would be nice if threads like this might not spiral into tag-teasing. It would make the TM forums a friendlier place to hang out. It's fine to tease someone with whom there is mutual respect and trust, but beyond that it just sort of makes you a jerk.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.