Fallout» Forums » Rules

Subject: General Quest card question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Shane Dixon
Canada
flag msg tools
Hi everyone,

I have just started my first play through of the game solo and had a question regarding the quest cards. My first card, Welcome to the Common wealth, it has 2 objectives. 1: to kill any humanoid or 2: go to Diamond City. Now at this point, do I chose which one I would like to complete and proceed to complete it? Reason Im asking is I want to do #2, but before I made it to Diamond City, I had a humanoid encounter and killed him, which would then complete objective #1, and thus granting me the objective rewards and then trashing the card. Im guessing that I would ignore objective #1 and do the encounter like a normal encounter, and carry on to Diamond City to complete Objective #2 and then get the rewards and then discard the quest?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Thompson
United States
Terre Haute
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe that you can choose to ignore the quest if you "accidentally" complete one, but most of the time (when playing with more than 1 player), you wouldn't want to do that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Scatliff
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
It's about time, too.
badge
I hate overtext but love irony.
mbmbmbmbmb
You could have chosen to not kill the enemy. Spending dice to assign hits is optional. Even if it attacks you, you could choose to not damage it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angelus Seniores
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
that's why declaring loyalty is important, this way the tokens of your chosen faction will not attack you and you can freely move past them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Scatliff
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
It's about time, too.
badge
I hate overtext but love irony.
mbmbmbmbmb
Angelsenior wrote:
that's why declaring loyalty is important, this way the tokens of your chosen faction will not attack you and you can freely move past them.

And this ties back to the OP how?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Big Head Zach
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Smoo wrote:
You could have chosen to not kill the enemy. Spending dice to assign hits is optional. Even if it attacks you, you could choose to not damage it.

You can't make me fashion a radio out of robot parts if I don't want to.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.