Subject: Solo solutions? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Nolasco
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
To the few brave people who plays this solo, how do you make this game work? Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil McDonald
England
Staffordshire
UK
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I played it solo first to learn the rules, with all the blocks turned to face me. That removed the fog of war, but the cards I just played what made sense without trying to think about what was in the hands.

It was still an enjoyable experience (better than I expected even though I always enjoy playing multiplatyer games solo like Paths of Glory).

Many years of practise helps me to compartmentalise info. What would be the point of 'gaming' myself? I don't treat any side as 'mine', I play for an enjoyable thematic experience and just see which side wins. That is the win.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jason,

You might also try the East/West Germany two-player rules solo. The Soviets control the West Germans, the West controls the East Germans.

East/West Germany Two Player Game

Dieter
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.