Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rob Poutney
Canada
Paris
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
When we reach the end of a quest, what should we do with discarded treasures such as consumables or ones that have been dropped? Should they be kept out of the campaign? Or shuffled back into the treasure deck for the next quest to potentially be drawn again?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Skaak
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Per RAW (and the designer's explicit ruling), you shuffle discarded Treasure cards back into the deck between quests.

Personally, I have been inconsistent about this, mainly because I want to see more of the Treasure deck (don't play often enough to make the randomization worth it).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Poutney
Canada
Paris
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I see. Thanks.
Yeah, not the answer I was hoping for as I feel the same way. I like to see more options come up rather than the same treasure. Especially if the ones I am putting back into the deck suck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Loki Mackay
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I put them face up under the treasure deck until it ran out THEN shuffled it all again.

Same reason...wanted to see them all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.