Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
39 Posts
1 , 2  Next »   | 

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » GeekBay

Subject: Looking to organize a piecemeal sale of Dice Tower 2018 Promo Packs A & B (CAN/US) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Johnson
Canada
St.John's
Newfoundland
flag msg tools
designer
“Brothers, oh brothers, my days here are done, the Dornishman’s taken my life, But what does it matter, for all men must die, and I’ve tasted the Dornishman’s wife!”
badge
"Oak and iron guard me well, or else I'm dead and doomed to hell." - Andal proverb.
mbmbmbmbmb
I want to get two promos from these promo packs (Aeon's End and Muse). I don't have any use for the others and am looking to sell them without making profit. These promos typically sell for a decent amount when backers receive them and going forward. Here's what I propose:

There are 19 promos among the two packs for $120 USD ($100 + $20 shipping). That's $6.32 per promo. So, my proposal is to sell these at $6.35 USD + $2.80 USD shipping per promo (to cover packing material, BGG fees for the sale, and shipping costs). Meaning I will be paying for the promos I am receiving as well. Buying multiple promos will save you shipping costs! I realize these promo packs are not exactly equal, but making them all equal in price, makes it easier to organize this. $9.15 USD may seem like a lot, but you are also supporting the Dice Tower by purchasing these promo items and I've seen Dice Tower promos sell for more. These sales will be made through BGG. So you'll also be financially supporting BGG.

Payment must be made prior to the ending of the kickstarter (February 1, 2018) and First Paid, First Served. I say this, because if there is not enough interest, I will be cancelling my pledge and refunding any purchases up to this point.

Here are the available promos in Promo Packs A & B (without the promos I plan on keeping for myself):

Promo Pack A

-Downforce: New driver card
-Sheriff of Nottingham: A pack of cards for Sheriff of Nottingham. 1 Prince John's Pig, 12 Pigs, and 1 Prince John's Sword - from Arcane Wonders!
-Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shadows of the Past: A variant art card for the game, along with some new rules, from IDW!
-Century: Spice Road: A pack of cards for Century: Spice Road from Plan B Games! (note: these will be different than last years' promos)
-Onitama: Two brand new cards for Onitama, from Arcane Wonders!
-Viral: Two promo cards for Viral, from Arcane Wonders!
-Bunny Kingdom: Looks like one promo card, but no proper description
-Terraforming Mars: A pack of 3 new promo cards from an upcoming expansion, from Stronghold Games and FryxGames!

Promo Pack B

-Champions of Midgard: Valhalla: A new epic creature and 3 card Valkyries Blessing Set for Champions of Midgard: Valhalla, from Grey Fox Games!
-Vikings Gone Wild: A pack of three identical cards for the Masters of Elements expansion for Vikings Gone Wild! From Lucky Duck Games.
-Dragon Castle: A new castle layout for Dragon Castle from Horrible Games!
-Kingdomino: Stickers for Kingdomino meeples, that look like some video reviewers you might know! From Blue Orange Games.
-Star Realms: A promo card for Star Realms!
-Scoville: A new set of recipes for Scoville from Tasty Minstrel Games!
-Catacombs/Catacombs & Castles: A new promo pack
-Deception: Murder in Hong Kong:Four new cards for Deception: Murder in Hong Kong (Gaming Bag, Velvet Rope, Cowboy Hat, Headphones). From Grey Fox Games!
-Pie Town: A new special order for Pie Town, from Renegade Game Studios!

If you are interested in this. Please leave your names and the promo(s) you want. I'll contact you at my earliest convenience.

I have a high selling & trade feedback rating. So, you don't have to worry about pre-paying for these promo packs.

It will be on a first paid, first served. I will always ask for payment in the order that people post and give someone 24 hours to respond/pay, but after that, I will contact the next person down the line. I will cross promos off the list when items have been paid for.

Please be patient with me contacting you via geekmail.

Thanks for reading!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Mendenhall
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Looking to organize a piecemeal sale of Dice Tower Promo Packs A & B (CAN/US)
Interested in the following:

Downforce
Century Spice Road
Vikings gone wild
Deception Murder in Hong Kong
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Fiedler
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Looking to organize a piecemeal sale of Dice Tower Promo Packs A & B (CAN/US)
I'll go in with you.

What do would your total be for these?
-Downforce:
-Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles:
-Century:
-Viral:
-Terraforming Mars:
-Champions of Midgard:
-Deception:
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Johnson
Canada
St.John's
Newfoundland
flag msg tools
designer
“Brothers, oh brothers, my days here are done, the Dornishman’s taken my life, But what does it matter, for all men must die, and I’ve tasted the Dornishman’s wife!”
badge
"Oak and iron guard me well, or else I'm dead and doomed to hell." - Andal proverb.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hadn't thought there would be so much interest that there would be huge bundles. It's also hard to estimate shipping with bundles as I don't have the promos in my possession yet. I'll give more thoughts on this and obviously first come paid, first served. Thanks for the interest already. I'll eventually keep people updated here, and eventually through geekmail/e-mail.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Who Am I?
Canada
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in for:

But were did you find details about this? I haven't seen/heard anything before?
Edit: Ah! Found the link: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/tomvasel/the-dice-tower...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Johnson
Canada
St.John's
Newfoundland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just posted like about an hour ago:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/tomvasel/the-dice-tower...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Redford
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would like the Scoville cards
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reddish22
United States
Nampa
Idaho
flag msg tools
designer
the Yellow Sign?
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
oneiric wrote:
I'm in for:

But were did you find details about this? I haven't seen/heard anything before?
Edit: Ah! Found the link: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/tomvasel/the-dice-tower...

Back up for the C&C please.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Fiedler
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Eeeville wrote:
Hadn't thought there would be so much interest that there would be huge bundles. It's also hard to estimate shipping with bundles as I don't have the promos in my possession yet. I'll give more thoughts on this and obviously first come, first served. Thanks for the interest already. I'll eventually keep people updated here, and eventually through geekmail/e-mail.

I'm gonna keep my promo A pledge then if you're going by first come first serve, but I'll be in for Champions of Midgard though. and backup for deception.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dylan M
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would be interested in the Sheriff of Nottingham Promo. Let me know what that would total once you've had a chance to look at shipping.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Kazmaier
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Backup for Century Spice and Terraforming Mars
(Edit: And Sheriff too )
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Henderson
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in for

Onitama
Dragon Castle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Johnson
Canada
St.John's
Newfoundland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Up until this point, I said first come first served. That said, it makes more sense to do first paid, first served. Anyone who has posted prior to this post will get the opportunity to pay first in the order that people have posted. However, if someone can't pay for weeks and someone can pay now, I will sell it to the person. I will always ask for payment in the order that people post and give someone 24 hours to respond, but after that, I will contact the next person down the line.

As for payment for multiple items. I will just want the promo + base shipping cost up front. I will quote actual shipping and require additional payment for the differential when I can pack the promos up and get a proper quote.

Pre-orders will be final when paid. So, please do not pay/post interest unless you're 100% sure you want this.

Hope hope everyone finds this to be a fair and equitable solution. I will cross promos off the list when items have been paid for.

Please be patient with me contacting you via geekmail.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Fulton
United States
New Franklin
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DoomTurtle wrote:
I would like the Scoville cards

Scoville promo backup, please.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emmanuel Ortiz
Puerto Rico
San Juan
PR
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Back up for
Downforce
Champions of Midgard
Star Realms
Terraforming Mars
Deception Murder Hong Kong
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Lo
United States
West Memphis
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I really just wanted to get Deception: Murder in Hong Kong and Champions of Miggard since I decided to go for Packs A & C instead.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jared Schulz
United States
Hillsboro
OR
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We need some sort of swapping here. I want to support the dice tower but don't want to get promos for games that aren't present. So here are the ones I have from my purchase of A and B. $8 shipped I think will do it for me since I could do an padded envelope. GM if you are interested. Also if anyone is doing a C and is willing to give up the Near and Far I'm all in.

Star Realms
Kingdomino
Muse
Dragon Castle (Shipping Might be slightly more)
Vikings gone Wild
Deception: Murder in Hong Kong
Champions of Midgard
Bunny Kingdom
TMNT

Edit: Removed the ones spoken for from mine.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Johnson
Canada
St.John's
Newfoundland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dice Tower added a promo to pack B. So, that brings it to 19 promos. The cost is now $6.35/promo

I will contact people with PayPal addresses either this evening or tomorrow evening. Somwone already contacted me and got things settled away for the two crossed off ones.

Thanks again for your patience.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim McMahon
United States
West Springfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Lookee what he can do! He wants a job!
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd like to put myself in as a backup for wanting:
-Catacombs/Catacombs & Castles: A new promo pack.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan
United States
Maitland
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It seems from the description that the Terraforming Mars stuff is just a preview, as the cards will be available later, right? That’s interesting.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Mendenhall
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jmw23 wrote:
It seems from the description that the Terraforming Mars stuff is just a preview, as the cards will be available later, right? That’s interesting.

I read it as the promo cards would ONLY be used with the next expansion. Perhaps new resources or mechanics that the cards reference.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan
United States
Maitland
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
JMendenhall wrote:
jmw23 wrote:

I read it as the promo cards would ONLY be used with the next expansion. Perhaps new resources or mechanics that the cards reference.

My interpretation is a bit different. Ugh, reminds me of work. They don’t seem to be answering questions, but I’d be interested to know for sure.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Schmidt
United States
Harrogate
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Double Backup for Catacombs.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Anders

California
msg tools
Any chance you'll add Promo C? That's $150 total on Kickstarter for all three (A,B,C). That's the one I'm interested in. I'd buy it from you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Johnson
Canada
St.John's
Newfoundland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
boardgamescardgames wrote:
Any chance you'll add Promo C? That's $150 total on Kickstarter for all three (A,B,C). That's the one I'm interested in. I'd buy it from you.

As there are no promos from Pack C that I'm interested in, it seems unlikely. If I change my mind before the of the campaign, I will geekmail you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.