United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Hey guys, wanted to make sure some word was spread here about the new community site we've got up and running. Hoping that it can be a good resource, particularly helping give people a good way to submit their local events and make them more easily discoverable by others.

There's quite a bit of other good stuff though, so check out the linked intro post for more information.

https://www.agot.cards/2017/12/07/an-introduction-to-agot-ca...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Thomson
Canada
Stittsville
Ontario
flag msg tools
This is the end; hold your breath and count to ten; feel the earth move and then; hear my heart burst again
badge
"We are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Tennyson
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes!! Awesome news!

The site looks great, Will. Can't tell you how happy I am about this announcement. I'm not on Facebook, and the CGDB forums are dead for this game. I lurk in the Discord group, but a proper forum for discussion, organized by topic, is what the online community really needed.

Off to make my account!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Miller
United States
Saint Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

sdrewthomson wrote:
...but a proper forum for discussion, organized by topic, is what the online community really needed.

You mean, other than this one? whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Thomson
Canada
Stittsville
Ontario
flag msg tools
This is the end; hold your breath and count to ten; feel the earth move and then; hear my heart burst again
badge
"We are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Tennyson
mbmbmbmbmb
bgm1961 wrote:

sdrewthomson wrote:
...but a proper forum for discussion, organized by topic, is what the online community really needed.

Sorry, should have specified the competitive community.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Thanks! I'm hopeful that it will be a useful addition to the community.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Miller
United States
Saint Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sdrewthomson wrote:
bgm1961 wrote:

sdrewthomson wrote:

Sorry, should have specified the competitive community.

Fair enough.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.