Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ian Blubaugh
United States
Alexandria
VA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm a KS backer for Dinosaur Island. Since the pledgemanager opened, I have tried literally dozens of time to pay the shipping to the US. I keep getting error messages with the card. I have tried multiple cards and called my bank, all to no avail.

I have gotten absolutely no support from Pledgemanager or Pandasaurus. I've sent multiple messages over their support email, as well as their Facebook. Anyone have this issue at all?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Garner
United States
Lutherville
MD
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The pledge manager was closed in September last year and the game has since shipped to both KS in Dec and retailers now.

As for Pandasaurus, I've never had trouble getting a reply when I use their support request form -- https://www.pandasaurusgames.com/support/

Try that instead of sending email. I see in the comments on Kickstarter that the email box is for NON-US customers.

Good luck

JG~

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.