4 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » BoardGameGeek Related » BGG Help and How-To

Subject: Adding game to database that is not in English rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
I could be bounded in a nutshell, and count myself a king of infinite space, were it not that I have board games.
badge
How do you know what you want 'til you get what you want and you see if you like it?
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello! I was recently given a game from a friend who had travelled in Chile. All of the material with the game is in Spanish and, though I do speak about 7 words of Spanish, I would like to add it to the BGG database. Two questions here, really.

1. Does BGG allow non-English entries?

2. Can someone possibly help me figure out all the important info needed to add Kurrüf to the database? Some of its info is, I'm guessing, listed on this site https://www.cuponatic.com/descuento/154062/juego-de-mesa-kur...

Thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Netherlands
flag msg tools
       This space              intentionally              left blank.
badge
bootleby wrote:

Yes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
W. Eric Martin
United States
Apex
North Carolina
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
a_traveler wrote:
bootleby wrote:

Yes.

BGG wants all games (that meet its definition of a game) to be included in the database, no matter where they've been published or distributed. We do require a description of the game in English, although descriptions in other languages can also be included with a game submission.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Penguins Performance Project feat.
Sweden
flag msg tools
Help, I'm being held prisoner in an overtext typing facility! I don't have much time, they could find out at any m
badge
I'm that weirdo whose number of badges sold prior to yesterday Bail Organa is keeping track of
mbmb
That "Within Play" publisher seems to need adding too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.