9 Posts

Tuscany Essential Edition» Forums » Rules

Subject: Producer (summer visitor) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Notion Perpetual
Greece
flag msg tools
Can the Producer also retrieve up to 2 workers from spring season or only from summer season actions spaces ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't have it in front of me, but that's the card that lets you retrieve workers from a previous season, right? So if you're in the winter on the Tuscany board, that would apply to spring, summer, and fall.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Notion Perpetual
Greece
flag msg tools
jameystegmaier wrote:
I don't have it in front of me, but that's the card that lets you retrieve workers from a previous season, right? So if you're in the winter on the Tuscany board, that would apply to spring, summer, and fall.

it's a summer card , can only be played in the summer, and the rules of Viticulture essential refer obviously to the summer because there is no action spaces in spring as opposed to Tuscany where there are spring actions spaces.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Notion Perpetual
Greece
flag msg tools
player26 wrote:
jameystegmaier wrote:

it's a summer card , can only be played in the summer, and the rules of Viticulture essential refer obviously to the summer because there is no action spaces in spring as opposed to Tuscany where there are spring actions spaces.

the card doesn't say "previous season" .it says "other actions"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay. It's the easiest to answer if you post the full text of the card, but I'll find it.

Here's what the Producer says: "Pay $2 to retrieve up to 2 workers from other actions. They may be used again this year."

It's referring to any action where you already have workers. So yes, this could apply to spring and summer in Tuscany.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Notion Perpetual
Greece
flag msg tools
jameystegmaier wrote:
Okay. It's the easiest to answer if you post the full text of the card, but I'll find it.

Here's what the Producer says: "Pay $2 to retrieve up to 2 workers from other actions. They may be used again this year."

It's referring to any action where you already have workers. So yes, this could apply to spring and summer in Tuscany.

thanks a lot Jamey ,

back to study the game now !! :)

amazing game !!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dizz
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
jameystegmaier wrote:
...It's the easiest to answer if you post the full text of the card...

It would be super if more people started doing this. Not all games have such dedicated designers... And those that do would still benefit from such a courtesy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pablo Gonzalez
msg tools
Thanks Jamey,

including the worker has played this card?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The text says, "Pay $2 to retrieve up to 2 workers from other actions. They may be used again this year."

Because it says, "from other actions," you cannot retrieve the worker you used to play the visitor.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.