So it goes.
United States
Burke
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I know that Sport of Kings is due to be Hex #23, but what about this one?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Russell
United States
Dearborn
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
fogus wrote:
I know that Sport of Kings is due to be Hex #23, but what about this one?

We don't assign 'em quite that far ahead, but I'd guess it'll be somewhere in the thirties.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
So it goes.
United States
Burke
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Tom. That gives me at least a relative idea about the timing of its release.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Russell
United States
Dearborn
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
It's probably going to be the back-half of the year - but it's slightly complicated by the fact that there's another Horse & Musket game - not a numbered volume, but something else entirely - that we're hoping to get out the door this year.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Carey
United States
West Coast
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
tomrussell wrote:
...there's another Horse & Musket game - not a numbered volume, but something else entirely - that we're hoping to get out the door this year.

Such a tease!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Chick (Formerly Paul O'Sullivan)
United States
New Orleans
Louisiana
flag msg tools
designer
Fag an bealac! Riam nar druid ar sbarin lann! Cuimhnigidh ar Luimnech agus feall na Sassonach! Erin go Bragh! Remember Limerick! Remember Ireland and Fontenoy!
badge
Well, I'm afraid it'll have to wait. Whatever it was, I'm sure it was better than my plan to get out of this by pretending to be mad. I mean, who would have noticed another madman round here?
mbmbmbmbmb
Steve Carey wrote:
tomrussell wrote:
...there's another Horse & Musket game - not a numbered volume, but something else entirely - that we're hoping to get out the door this year.

Such a tease!

We only just started the process but so far so good. i am very excited about this one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.