Subject: Purchase rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
FPV
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb

I just learned of this game. Where can this purchased, or is it not out yet?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
stavros tsiakalos
msg tools
mbmbmb
Try the late pledge. It should be open, but may be temporarily unavailable as they ship wave 1.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Van Wagoner
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
fpvillalobos wrote:

I just learned of this game. Where can this purchased, or is it not out yet?

i purchased yesterday from GiochinScatola for about $185 US dollars (and that includes s/h to USA), and was told game should ship in about 2 weeks...

( used the link here on BGG https://boardgamegeek.com/geekmarket/product/1387633 )...they will then send you a BGG email asking you to "confirm" (and then pay) after they've given you the total including s/h...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
FPV
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb

Thanks for the replies. The kick starter page has the core for what I think comes to about $111.00 US. I'll check into it. Thanks again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken
United States
West Palm Beach
Florida
flag msg tools
The goal is to win; but we play to have fun - Me <-- I said that.
badge
The world is what we make of it. So why not make it a better place?
mbmbmbmbmb
fpvillalobos wrote:

Thanks for the replies. The kick starter page has the core for what I think comes to about $111.00 US. I'll check into it. Thanks again.

I might know where a painted Titan pledge can be purchased.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark
United States
East Valley
Arizona
flag msg tools
Per Ardua Ad Astra
badge
Navy Broadcasting Service
mbmbmbmbmb
According to the late pledge link on the ks you can still purchase the core, mythic and titan levels. When trying to check out I do receive an error "late pledge currently unavailable". Guess we are waiting for a shipping wave to finish?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
stavros tsiakalos
msg tools
mbmbmb
Yes, it should be opened up after the wave ships.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick JoJo
Greece
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I've read that the late pledge is gonna be open until April. If that's so,then I'm gonna wait for backer impressions in the upcoming months and maybe make a really late pledge in 3 months or so

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Van Wagoner
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DarkFlame92 wrote:
I've read that the late pledge is gonna be open until April. If that's so,then I'm gonna wait for backer impressions in the upcoming months and maybe make a really late pledge in 3 months or so
the "late pledge" looks open now, but it's not...you can't place an order/pledge...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick JoJo
Greece
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
John_VW wrote:
DarkFlame92 wrote:
the "late pledge" looks open now, but it's not...you can't place an order/pledge...

I think some people said that it will "open" again between 1st and 2nd shipping wave.

Can anyone confirm what will be the last day that I will be able to make a late pledge?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.