Andrew Miller
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Pineapple Salad
mbmbmbmbmb
Any idea where to get these? All my local gamestops don't have any.

My daughter and I would love to jam with this card. I'm not too proud to beg for charity

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey
United States
flag msg tools
Make it so
badge
Captain Picard
mbmbmbmbmb
I found a store that had them, but they only gave me one for buying several discover packs, unfortunately. If you order from gamestop.com you SHOULD get one, but ordering either a playlist or a discover pack gets you a random selection. If you haven't bought the discover packs yet, I'd order a single one from gamestop.com.

Edit: Also, I've seen people do giveaways on the Dropmix subreddit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charlie Theel
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I ordered a couple of playlist packs from GameStop.com and did not receive the Transformers card. Currently waiting with emails to support but haven't received a response after several days. Frustrating as this is the only reason I ordered from them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Miller
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Pineapple Salad
mbmbmbmbmb
This seems like it's the case for most online purchases. I've done some scouring of Reddit and eBay. Looks like this card is just simply out of my reach!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.