Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Gloomhaven» Forums » Rules

Subject: Solo Scenario Question (minor spoilers not about the solo scenarios) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris
Austria
Graz
Steiermark
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We unlocked the possibility to do solo scenarios now (2 characters retired and we hit prosperity 3)

now, my character is level 5 and I have the Personal Goal where I have to kill 20 different monster types. I already killed 19 different and I would encounter my number 20 different monster type in the solo scenario for my character :/

so, do I have one chance to complete my solo scenario, retire afterwards and have to wait till I hit level 5 again?

Or am I allowed to simply don't let the monster count to my goal and ignore it till i decide to count it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Greig
Australia
Kelso
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
it would count, assuming you wanted to play the same character and not whatever you unlock you would need to start at level 3 (or lower) after you retire,

the item you got from the solo scenario would as all items that characters have on them when they retire go into the market for anyone to purchase.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Ziemer
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well.. since your character doesn't have to retire until you visit gloomhaven. I would say you have opportunities to keep trying the solo scenario as long as you don't visit gloomhaven in between...possibly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
Austria
Graz
Steiermark
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sounds reasonable thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.