United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
From Collected Issues Thread (with status and links):

E"Problem": Extra Viking figure.

-This viking guy doesn't seem to be on any figure list...

Status: As designed. This is a preview figure of the upcoming Mythic Battles : Ragnarok.
Dude waving axe above head
Official mention: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/806316071/mythic-battle...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Maloney
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." -Jack Handey
mbmbmbmbmb
There are so many threads on this! Try searching a little before posting a simple question.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Odyzeus Longbow
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dc0nklin wrote:
From Collected Issues Thread (with status and links):

E"Problem": Extra Viking figure.

-This viking guy doesn't seem to be on any figure list...

Status: As designed. This is a preview figure of the upcoming Mythic Battles : Ragnarok.
Dude waving axe above head
Official mention: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/806316071/mythic-battle...

Thank you! I appreciate the detailed answer and glad to know backers are getting even more extra stuff.

Dormammu wrote:
There are so many threads on this! Try searching a little before posting a simple question.

This is not a simple question, rather it is a very complex one, that I was only able to express through the help of visual aids.
If I had a question about Athena, or some talent I could easily phrase it and search the forums.
Since I do not know this is a "Viking" nor do I know it is "Extra", nor do I know if it's a problem with "rules missing", or simply my friend "unable to connect name to figure due to his lack of knowledge of Greek Mythology".
Forums are a way for a community to share it's aggregate knowledge with it's members.
Have a nice day.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vince De Zutter
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
newsaidin wrote:
This is not a simple question, rather it is a very complex one, that I was only able to express through the help of visual aids.

It's in the collected issues thread and the complete visual guide to miniatures in the game, both on the first page of this specific forum section.

You seem to be overly aware that forums are a way for a community to share it's aggregate knowledge, so you might want to see what knowledge has been shared already first. Scrolling through the well-made visual guide or collected issues thread should've given you your answer in mere minutes.

Asking this same question over and over again is not only annoying to people subscribed to this forum, it's also very disrespectful to the wonderful members of this community that put a large amount of their free time into creating these easy to find resources.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Collier
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This has been asked so many times already (and answered).

Anyway, you’ll find that the latest answer is actually that although there are Viking figures in each set all but one have the axe in their left hand. Your friend seems to have found the one winning right hander! Apparently to claim his/her prize your friend needs to be at the ferry terminal in Gothenburg at 6am on February 1.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dominick Piantoni
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
This is a simple question, answered multiple times already, that has many visual aids for it.
You wouldn't even need a picture if you said you had a random mini with no activation cards or dashboard and not listed anywhere without a picture, and people would have told you it is the norse promo mini.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ace hawkster
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As always not all users on here are that tolerant of new questions that have already been asked keep asking and the more tolerant ones will always answer you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Signore
Italy
Napoli
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
inuitmyth909 wrote:
This has been asked so many times already (and answered).

Anyway, you’ll find that the latest answer is actually that although there are Viking figures in each set all but one have the axe in their left hand. Your friend seems to have found the one winning right hander! Apparently to claim his/her prize your friend needs to be at the ferry terminal in Gothenburg at 6am on February 1.

oh, er... my Viking also has his axe in his right hand. So, what happens now? I suspect pretty much nothing, but... who knows...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.