Subject: Deadpool, Deadpool, Deadpool! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tristan Snaer
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey everyone! I've been looking at Deadpool a lot again lately, and I've seen that I haven't been able to find a version of Deadpool from when he was an actual part of the X-Force, so I decided to take the initiative and go for it myself.

In addition, I decided to implement some other Deadpool related stuff I haven't seen to spice this thread up a bit too, such as Deadpool as the big bad himself, and the Deadpool Corps. Enjoy!

X-Force Deadpool

Deadpool Mastermind

Deadpool Corps - 2 copies of each

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Green
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I like the Mastermind and Villain group. I'm going to print those.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tristan Snaer
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, glad you liked them that much.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruno
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Today I've worked to finish pdf for expansion so I've taken 15 minutes to do this pdf
http://www.mediafire.com/file/sej6p2nbgn6mbax/Deadpool_Deadp...

Hope it'll help
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin H

Maine
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Man, I don't think I'd ever pick of Proactive Eliminator. Or Moral Dilemna if there was an odd cost Mastermind. Also, should it be "Dilemma", or is "Dielmna" an appropriate spelling as well?

I like the Mastermind and Villain group though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tristan Snaer
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bruno28 wrote:
Today I've worked to finish pdf for expansion so I've taken 15 minutes to do this pdf
http://www.mediafire.com/file/sej6p2nbgn6mbax/Deadpool_Deadp...

Hope it'll help

Nice! Thanks a lot!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tristan Snaer
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jhochges wrote:
Man, I don't think I'd ever pick of Proactive Eliminator. Or Moral Dilemna if there was an odd cost Mastermind. Also, should it be "Dilemma", or is "Dielmna" an appropriate spelling as well?

I like the Mastermind and Villain group though.

Oh I didn't even notice that! Yeah the correct spelling is dilemna. I'll be sure to correct that mistake later today. Also what were you saying about proactive eliminator?

EDIT: Disregard that last question. Realized what you were saying. Just remember that it's only villains with an odd-numbered amount of fight to total, not printed fight.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Hatinen
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mb
I only had the time to check out the Deadpool Mastermind and his team. For the most part I like it, but I do have one criticism, and it's about the Healing Factor Tactic.

I would add a bigger benefit for getting your beating up of him canceled. I know I certainly hate it when my thumping of Evil Deadpool and especially Apocalypse doesn't work out, and with both of them you still get some pretty good stuff. With Evil Deadpool you get enough Recruit to grab almost anything from the HQ and with Apocalypse you still get something for your Victory Pile. Being able to shed one unwanted card just isn't enough.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tristan Snaer
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tsallak wrote:
I only had the time to check out the Deadpool Mastermind and his team. For the most part I like it, but I do have one criticism, and it's about the Healing Factor Tactic.

I would add a bigger benefit for getting your beating up of him canceled. I know I certainly hate it when my thumping of Evil Deadpool and especially Apocalypse doesn't work out, and with both of them you still get some pretty good stuff. With Evil Deadpool you get enough Recruit to grab almost anything from the HQ and with Apocalypse you still get something for your Victory Pile. Being able to shed one unwanted card just isn't enough.

Who said all fight effects had to be good for you?

But in all seriousness, that's true. There are a lot of fight effects in the game which benefit the player(s); but the same can also be said for the other side of things. Frost Giants, Tarantula, Firelord, Zzzax, etc. are all perfect examples for Villains with fight effects that are actually a hindrance to the good guys.

In this sense, I felt OK making the Tactic that way because of just how much differentiation Legendary has. Sure it'll shuffle the tactic back under him, which is a big setback; but a small good effect added onto it I think is fine.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Hatinen
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mb
I don't question for a second that some fight effects can or should be negative. I just thought that since your Deadpool Mastermind can already get a pretty high Attack value (+9 would be perfectly reasonable, since you could easily see four Strikes come out and take down five members of the Deadpool Corps), it could be a problem.

Your opinion is certainly valid. My knowledge of Deadpool is pretty limited. But I'm comparing his failed fight effect to the two official Masterminds that have a similar effect, and this consolation prize comes up well short of either of the other two. It doesn't even compare to the consolation prizes for taking on Shiklah but falling prey to her Fateful Resurrection effect, and some of those are underwhelming.

If you like your effect but think I'm on to something, you could raise it to being able to KO up to four cards from your hand or discard pile. In some games that would be a great boon. Being able to to that to just one card falls short.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ranger Rob
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Added to the Marvel Master Database!

thumbsup

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.