Harry Potter: Hogwarts Battle» Forums » General

Subject: Missing Game 4 Locations and Villians rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bret Patton
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
I purchased this game for my wife for Christmas and we were missing the villains and locations for Game 4. In fact, we received duplicate Game 2 cards. I was wondering if somebody could provide me with the specifications of those cards.

We've reached out to USAoply and they aren't able to help us or sell us individual cards. The 3rd party on Amazon won't respond to me. Amazon has offered to allow me to return the item completely, but my hesitation there is we want the item and I can see the price has already jumped 20 dollars.

I appreciate any feedback.

Bret

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Merkle
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Geekmail sent.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Jones
United States
Wilsonville
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bretpatton wrote:
We've reached out to USAoply and they aren't able to help us or sell us individual cards.

This seems strange. I understand that they can't sell individual components due to licencing issues, but the are plenty of stories here on BGG of people getting replacements when the wrong parts were included in the game. I would try contacting them again and make sure its clear that your copy came with the wrong cards.

http://usaopoly.com/game-care-customer-service-inquiry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M. B. Downey
United States
Suitland
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This should not be in the strategy forum.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason R.
United States
California
flag msg tools
Bret,

I do not know why you were informed of that we wouldn't help you.
If your game was missing cards, we will gladly send you the missing cards at no cost to you. We just need to know what cards you are missing.

Please fill out this form.
http://usaopoly.com/game-care-customer-service-inquiry

Let me know if you have any further issues.

Best Regards,

Jason

QA Coordinator
USAOPOLY
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.