Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Derek B
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
"when resolving the flipped ability of a wreck also flip up a second obstacle from the same deck and place it facing the the runner to the left of the runner the obstacle is facing"

Just to confirm how this works P1 flips the Wreck obstacle then flips another obstacle from the same deck facing them then flips another obstacle and places it facing the runner to their left

Also if 3 wrecks are dealt out during the first scene does that mean that the Hard Highway Deck will never be used as the game ends when 3 Wrecks are defeated and a scene ends only when there are no obstacles left

Regards

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B C Z
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Derekb wrote:
"when resolving the flipped ability of a wreck also flip up a second obstacle from the same deck and place it facing the the runner to the left of the runner the obstacle is facing"

Just to confirm how this works P1 flips the Wreck obstacle then flips another obstacle from the same deck facing them then flips another obstacle and places it facing the runner to their left

Also if 3 wrecks are dealt out during the first scene does that mean that the Hard Highway Deck will never be used as the game ends when 3 Wrecks are defeated and a scene ends only when there are no obstacles left

Regards

Part 1:
I think of it this way:
Normally Wrecks come with a second card (the FLIPPED ability). We call that the 'driver' at my table.
But since you're out on the highway trying to collect Wrecks for salvage, you also have someone else there already. We call that the 'passenger'.
The Driver goes to the person who has the Wreck, the Passenger goes to the person to their left.

Sometimes the Driver is a Wreck! Now you have a collision! First you deal with the first Wreck's Passenger, giving it to the player to the left. Then you deal out the second wreck's Driver and Passenger.

Sometimes the Passenger is a Wreck! Now you have a multi-vehicle pile up (because three different players are getting obstacles from one Flip). Driver goes with the current Wreck, Passenger goes to the next player to the left.

They're silly names, but you're driving around with a Tow Truck that has a mini-gun attached to the roof, so have fun with it.

Part 2:
There are only two wrecks in the 'easy' deck, so your situation is impossible. (The split is 2 easy and 3 hard wrecks.)
However, to answer the implied question: the Scenario ends immediately after collecting your third wreck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek B
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the great response and clarifying my second question I momentarily confused the wrecks with the I-90s

Derek
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B C Z
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Crazy Katie's is one of my favorite scenarios from HCO.

I'm hoping for a derivative in Dragonfire soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.