United States
Philadelphia
PA
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Are the dice 0-9 or 1-10?

Is Farrenroc considered a structure?

I seem to have an extra figure that sort of looks like a Trickster / Tinker. What's that about?

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Worley
United States
Rosemount
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If it follows the rest of the Myth universe, the dice would be 1-10.

I assume Farrenroc is considered a structure, but I don't have the rules in front of me.

There were apparently two Trickster figures that were provided - the original figure (male) and the female alt gender. Both look like a mechanic/tinker wearing goggles, and carrying bags and wrenches and such.

EDIT: Farrenroc is not a Structure.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Rubbo
United States
Philadelphia
PA
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmmm, it's pretty important, as Structures generate a resource per turn. Unsure. I don’t think the rules explicitly call it a structure.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neal W
msg tools
In the sneak peak video where they play a couple of rounds, at the end of the first day they have placed 3 structures through fortify and only take 3 resources. From that I'd say that Farrenroc does not count as a structure.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walt MacEachern
United States
Phoenix
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules on Fortify (p 4) explicitly prohibit placing structures in Farranoc or any other “special” locations (Liars or Outland) so I’d say Farranoc is a special location and not a structure.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Callahan
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Farrenroc is NOT a Structure.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.