4 Posts

7 Wonders Duel» Forums » Rules

Subject: Rule clarification: Mausoleum into theology rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Orestis Athanassiadis-Vassilogamvros
msg tools
We are more or less sure about this but asking just in case:

In case one player builds the Mausoleum wonder and decides to build a green building from the discarded ones which completes a pair, and chooses the Theology counter (one that allows to play again after constructing a wonder), do they play again?

We went with NO, because the theology counter states only wonders built AFTER you get it apply. Is that correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The answer is NO.

I also found the answer pretty fast using the search button by the way: https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1525216/when-progress-token...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Orestis Athanassiadis-Vassilogamvros
msg tools
Thanks, that's what we figured, first few plays here.

EDIT: Stupid as it sounds, I looked through all thread titles and didn't find anything similar, then opened a couple but did NOT notice there were actually 4 pages of threads... Only now started to use the site more and this is the first game that has more than a page in rules, sorry whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is no need to say sorry.
I am glad that I could help you and I just wanted that you are aware of the search button^^
Good gaming, it‘s the favourite game of my girlfriend right now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.