Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
10 Posts

Through the Ages» Forums » General

Subject: Although it is a near-perfect game, are there any improvement plan? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Zhang
China
Shanghai
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1. The more detailed ELO system and statistics review like Race for the Galaxy ios. For example, I can check all the data of 2-player games I played with my friend? Win-lose rate? How much is the percentage I win with a Pyramid?
2. Expansion on leaders and wonders?
3. An alpha-TTA AI?
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant
United States
Cuyahoga Falls
Ohio
flag msg tools
One of the best gaming weekends in Ohio since 2010. Search facebook for "BOGA Weekend Retreat" for more info!
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
gamblerch wrote:
1. The more detailed ELO system and statistics review like Race for the Galaxy ios. For example, I can check all the data of 2-player games I played with my friend? Win-lose rate? How much is the percentage I win with a Pyramid?
2. Expansion on leaders and wonders?
3. An alpha-TTA AI?

#2 is definitely in the works.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin
Germany
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
grant5 wrote:
gamblerch wrote:
1. The more detailed ELO system and statistics review like Race for the Galaxy ios. For example, I can check all the data of 2-player games I played with my friend? Win-lose rate? How much is the percentage I win with a Pyramid?
2. Expansion on leaders and wonders?
3. An alpha-TTA AI?

#2 is definitely in the works.

https://boardgamegeek.com/article/26994661#26994661
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Zhang
China
Shanghai
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Roger the Alien wrote:
grant5 wrote:
gamblerch wrote:
1. The more detailed ELO system and statistics review like Race for the Galaxy ios. For example, I can check all the data of 2-player games I played with my friend? Win-lose rate? How much is the percentage I win with a Pyramid?
2. Expansion on leaders and wonders?
3. An alpha-TTA AI?

#2 is definitely in the works.

https://boardgamegeek.com/article/26994661#26994661


It is for the physical version right? How much time it will take to be on IOS?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patar Absurdus the Shananigator
United States
Carrollton
TX
flag msg tools
"Gird Up Your Loins, Like a Man!" ~God to Job
badge
"We're put on this earth to do a job. And each of us gets the time we get to do it. And when this life is over and you stand in front of the Lord... Well, you try tellin' him it was all some Frenchman's joke." ~Betsy Solverson
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
gamblerch wrote:
Roger the Alien wrote:
grant5 wrote:
gamblerch wrote:
1. The more detailed ELO system and statistics review like Race for the Galaxy ios. For example, I can check all the data of 2-player games I played with my friend? Win-lose rate? How much is the percentage I win with a Pyramid?
2. Expansion on leaders and wonders?
3. An alpha-TTA AI?

#2 is definitely in the works.

https://boardgamegeek.com/article/26994661#26994661


It is for the physical version right? How much time it will take to be on IOS?


It will probably show up on ios first.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin
Germany
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I talked with CGE at Essen and they use the app to implement the new leaders/wonders at first and to balance them.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phillip Wood
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I would love to see some game stats. Something like a graph that tracks food earned / resources earned / research earned / culture earned / CA's spent / MA's spent over the course of the game and that covers all players would be really interesting to analyse.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin
Germany
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Woodenman wrote:
I would love to see some game stats. Something like a graph that tracks food earned / resources earned / research earned / culture earned / CA's spent / MA's spent over the course of the game and that covers all players would be really interesting to analyse.

Good idea but in addition to that I would like to see stats not for a specific game.
I would like to see which leaders, wonders and so on I picked most after all my games.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Jablonovsky
Slovakia
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
@Michael: basically all the improvements you've mentioned are considered... also, we consider some features you didn't mention

but since we can't do all of these things at once, we need to pick priorities carefully

depends for example on what we think the majority of players needs most, what we feel is needed for the community, game and app, what can we do efficiently, what people expect, and what we have already promised

at this moment, we are quite focused on the upcoming Steam release... but we are also thinking about new cool features... we play the game too, and we want new cool stuff, too

TLDR: many features are considered, some are WIP, when something is certain, we'll let you know, Steam release is our priority at this moment
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Zhang
China
Shanghai
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
David4242 wrote:
@Michael: basically all the improvements you've mentioned are considered... also, we consider some features you didn't mention :)

but since we can't do all of these things at once, we need to pick priorities carefully

depends for example on what we think the majority of players needs most, what we feel is needed for the community, game and app, what can we do efficiently, what people expect, and what we have already promised

at this moment, we are quite focused on the upcoming Steam release... but we are also thinking about new cool features... we play the game too, and we want new cool stuff, too :)

TLDR: many features are considered, some are WIP, when something is certain, we'll let you know, Steam release is our priority at this moment


Thanks for your reply. TTA ios is so wonderful and I wish it can be perfect infuture. May I know what's the features we didn't mention? I'm quite curious about it... Even knowing you are developing it will make me excited :) Wish it will not let us wait too long...
Anyway, thanks again for your great efforts!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.