Wayne Scott
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been playing a few games and have some questions that have come up in those games. Sorry if they have come up before but I couldn't find the answers.

These are:

1. In the line of site rules I see nothing about shooting from a space at the edge of a mesa to the space directly in front (and below) of it. It does however say "except for the space directly in front of the lower person".
I presume this is not referring to the mesa space you are shooting from and presume you can shoot this way?

2. Avindel's text confuses me. For example, when it says suffers a -5 hit on a modern space, does it mean:
a)it has to be a blue space (as depicted on modern tiles or labyrinths)
OR
b)it is 'any' space on a modern tile eg a mesa space on a modern tile while isn't a modern space as such, is considered to be due to being on the modern tile.

3. If tribute tokens run out I presume that means no-one can pick one up until one has been used and returned?

4. Is an encounter also considered an adventure? For example for the purpose of the text on Robert Morris's card ("When Morris draws cards because of an adventure...") would meeting an encounter be considered an adventure?

5. Are team bases considered to be caverns? I'm wondering this for the cavern disruptor cube. If so then I presume prisoners would be exempt?

If anyone knows the answers that would be great thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett Murrell
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1. Correct. Sight is not blocked.

2. All spaces on a modern tile are modern, etc.

3. Correct. There is a limited supply of tribute.

4. An Encounter is an adventure, but not a challenge.

5. Team bases are caverns. Prisoners are unaffected by anything in the game. They do not exist except to be broken out or interrogated.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wayne Scott
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks so much Brett for the quick reply. This answers everything perfectly. Can't wait to play again

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.