Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
MJ
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Finally had this event card turn up and wasn’t clear on exact rules.

Is the Lord on the event card considered a monster we can defeat, or does it immediately get flipped to the exhausted side?

We are playing with reinforcements, do we put out 4 or 5 warriors? Whatever we want, I guess?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Beiter
United States
Tonawanda
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
He definitely counts as a monster. He gives a bonus for his minions killed, I believe.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MJ
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MajaiofDreams wrote:
He definitely counts as a monster. He gives a bonus for his minions killed, I believe.

Sorry, I might have been unclear. The Event card that has a Lord on one side. When this card is revealed, is it considered a monster to be defeated, or does it get flipped to the exhausted side -- with the other Lord card being the only one that enters play?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Isaias Vallejo
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
The Event card with the Lord is put into play on the stack you just exhausted. (The other Lord with the Monster card back is only used when you're using it as a regular monster stack.) Hope that answers the question!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MJ
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah yes, that makes sense. Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.