Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Robert Moore
United States
Chapel Hill
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't see that it is explicitly stated what should happen to the Contract Cards associated with what would have been a 2nd loan. I assume they get returned to the Contract Display and are available for a player to make a contract?

Example: Player has Contract A and B and they are in the Queue in that order. Contract A gets converted to a loan due to insufficient funds. One buck is added to the amount owed. The card for Contract A gets placed in the back of the queue. Contract B gets resolved and again the player doesn't have enough funds. The amount owed (plus one buck) gets moved from the left of Contract B to the left of Contract A where it is added to what was previously owed on Contract A and they will both be payable when Contract A is resolved again.

Do the Contract B cards then go back into the display as if the contract had been successfully resolved freeing up a contract for all players?

My assumption is they would as the alternatives are sufficiently tedious that they probably would have been spelt out in the instructions (e.g. player keeps the Contract B cards in front of them until Contract A is resolved again or player places the Contract B cards beneath the Contract A cards in the queue). This edge case is only an issue if all contracts have been claimed so the question is whether it frees up a new contract or not.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Russell
United States
Dearborn
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
The other contract card becomes available again/free for other players, as that does constitute the contract being resolved.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.