Hide
14 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Discussing Retailers

Subject: Anyone deal with Gamiss Clothing? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matthew Barille
msg tools
I see some really nice looking hoodies from Gamiss, from the new ad. Has anyone dealt with them. Are they of any quality? Thanks for your response.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Weber
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was curious about this as well. Searched around a little. Some sites indicate it's a Chinese retailer. Saw enough bad reviews to make me stay away.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Bradley
United States
Stockton
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought two jackets. Gave both to goodwill immediately. Not nearly as nice as they looked in the picture. You get what you pay for, though. Took forever to arrive too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Hague
United Kingdom
Bristol
Bristol
flag msg tools
badge
RAWKET LAWNCHA!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
https://www.newsonlineincome.com/gamiss/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Barille
msg tools
Wow that is alot of bad reviews, glad I only bought one item. Wish BGG would be a little more vigilant in their vetting of advertisers. Shame on you BGG for putting up scam ads. Whats the matter, didnt get enough handouts from your "support" drive?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Bradley
United States
Stockton
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Falccor77 wrote:
Wow that is alot of bad reviews, glad I only bought one item. Wish BGG would be a little more vigilant in their vetting of advertisers. Shame on you BGG for putting up scam ads. Whats the matter, didnt get enough handouts from your "support" drive?

They're not a scam. They have really low prices and the quality is comparable to the price.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Barille
msg tools
And you have purchased from them personally? There are an overwhelming number of reviews that say the quality is beyond poor, and that customer service is horrible.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Boyung
United States
Brookfield
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Falccor77 wrote:
And you have purchased from them personally? There are an overwhelming number of reviews that say the quality is beyond poor, and that customer service is horrible.

And how does that contradict what Derek said in any way? Oh, right, it doesn't.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Barille
msg tools
If he has no direct experience in dealing with the company then yes it makes hes review pretty much worthless. Curious why you are so defensive, and why you feel the need to attack what I said. Do you work for or have stock in Gamiss?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Perry
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Too bad. The almost had me with that raw meat hoodie.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmbmbmbmb
Antagonistic, insulting, or otherwise disruptive comments ARE NOT welcome here.

Please use the icon when you see disruptive or antagonistic comments or any other violations of the Community Rules. This serves two purposes:

1- using the icon will bring that post to the attention of forum moderators so they can deal with it appropriately. We prefer that you not respond to the post directly. Responding invites the offender to continue, and if you respond aggressively you may end up dragging yourself down with the offender.

2- if enough users flag a post using the icon then that post will be hidden from general view, preventing others from being exposed to it.

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Barille
msg tools
I truly hope that is not in response to me. I had a very genuine concern regarding a company that has recently put up a large ad campaign on your site. So far I have had no reason to mistrust anything I have seen advertised on this site to date. Obviously KS projects have their own inherent risk, but normal companies should be considered safe. I will hold judgement till my order is received, but I have very big concerns after reading the reviews provided by the linked response. As to my comment on the potentially worthless review, there is a reason amazon does not let you review something unless you have purchased it. It is a safeguard from those who would be paid shills, or competition who want to make potential buyers second guess.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Perry
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Falccor77 wrote:

Unrelated, uncalled for and pretty rude.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Barille
msg tools
Rude? Rude is asking for Support when your taking money for ADs from companies with horrible track records. It is legitimate criticism.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.