kat costa
United States
Paradise
California
flag msg tools
badge
Yup.
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd like to find a few good Android adaptations of games I already own. The apps must allow for real-time remote play between myself and a user I choose, because I'd be using the game to keep up gaming with my SO when he's traveling for work.

So far we play Ticket to Ride, but I'd like to expand to other apps, preferably under 30 minutes. I vetted a SpotIt clone thing by Asmodee, but it was pretty bad. Wanted you to play way too many games before you "earn" the right to choose another specific player, and interrupted the game with too many power-ups and look-what-you-won messages.

I'm just looking for clean, well-done adaptation of games we already own like Hive, Qwirkle, Kamisado, Zertz, NiYa, Jaipur, Ingenious... Do please recommend if you have actually used and enjoyed the app you are mentioning.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.