Popular Tags: [View All]
noah caldwell
United States
galt
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When taking the plant action am I limited to only Planting in one field ?
Say I have two fields open . Ihave a phantom pepper and plunkin . I have 3 poop can I plant both those crops in separate fields ? During the one plant action ? The water action and harvest action all work the same as well ? I recall the rule book saying I can harvest as many fields as I like as long as I take all the plants . I just wasn’t sure if it worked the same for plant and tend

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Zscheile
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, you can do any of these three actions on any applicable fields. You can also plant seeds on fields where the according crop already is planted, as long as there is room for it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Jaffee
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You may Plant, Tend, and Harvest as much as you want and can afford in one action.

The restrictions on Planting are that each field can only hold 1 type of crop at a time, and of course each field is limited to 4 spaces (2 for certain buildings, 6 for the Well Plowed Field).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
noah caldwell
United States
galt
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great!thanks . I was wondering why my score was so low . The two games I played .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.