Subject: Solo Variant + 4 Seasons Expansion rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Cole Feeser
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Here is a simple but interesting question. Is it possible to mix the solo variant with the 4 seasons expansion? If so, how would this work? Would every time your "opponent" possibly does a move because you dropped one of their stones they gain the benefit of the 1 (2) season(s) showing? Or because the rules say "it's always your turn." that before you collect a stack of stones you perform the actions/benefits of the 1 (2) season(s) showing?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pedro Laporte Trombini (Pedro Latro)
Brazil
Curitiba
PR
flag msg tools
designer
www.octo.studio
badge
We are the Tao.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello, Cole!

When playing solo with the four seasons, the active seasons' effect affect both dragons at the beginning of the player's turn (when effect order would make any difference, white is activated first), and seasons change at the end of the player's turn.

Clear enough?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cole Feeser
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for the reply! That is absolutely clear. I was itching to try out the seasons expansion but with my being limited to solo play at the moment I wasn't quite sure how the two would interact. So thanks to your answer I can now scratch that itch.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.