Popular Tags: [View All]
Brett Brimmer
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey guys I've just released a new version of the PC app for Mage Tower. It includes a lot of new expansion cards. There are over 60 draft deck cards right now. Right now the card pool is designed to test out expansion cards, and there are about 100 more cards in the game I could turn on at any point. The current card pool is very dynamic and fun. I'd like to see about doing a Steam release at some point.

I'd love to hear any feedback, ideas, bug reports, etc.!

Download Page: http://supermegagames.net/board-game-2/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cam P
Australia
Kew
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had a heap of fun playing this game on my old computer but it stopped working. Keen to play again!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Eric Vogt
Germany
M√ľnchen
Deutschland
flag msg tools
mb
Awesome. Mage Tower is my favorite game outside of mtg. I didn't know you where still working on the app.

Are there any expansions for the real life base game planned? We have drafted it so many times me and friends know all the cards by heart already. New cards would be highly appricated

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett Brimmer
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
pemmin wrote:
Awesome. Mage Tower is my favorite game outside of mtg. I didn't know you where still working on the app.

Are there any expansions for the real life base game planned? We have drafted it so many times me and friends know all the cards by heart already. New cards would be highly appricated

Glad to hear that you guys like the game so much! I'd love to make an expansion. I've actually mostly designed one and have a lot of the art already. A lot of the cards and new monsters are in the PC game.

If I made an expansion, it would have to be really lean and a low print run. I just don't think the game is popular enough to do another mass print run. Since I'm working on the Mage Tower PC game, it means that all the expansion cards are getting a lot of development and playtesting. So there may come a point where all the expansion cards are fully complete, and printing a low number of games would an easy step to take.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.