Kolejka» Forums » News

Subject: English edition out of print rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Hamanu
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I received the information from the publisher that English edition of this excellent game will be discontinued (I have no idea about other language versions).
If you were thinking about purchasing the game don't hesitate.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mattias Elfström
Sweden
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My copy has several languages included. Was there an English only version?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexander Bergenstråle
Sweden
Luleå
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mattias wrote:

Yes after the multilingual version Trefl made single language versions, I have the english only version.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mattias Elfström
Sweden
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
as3bes4 wrote:
Mattias wrote:

Yes after the multilingual version Trefl made single language versions, I have the english only version.

Interesting! Do you know if there are any other differences between the multilingual version and the single language version?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexander Bergenstråle
Sweden
Luleå
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mattias wrote:
as3bes4 wrote:
Mattias wrote:

Interesting! Do you know if there are any other differences between the multilingual version and the single language version?

I haven't heard of any at least

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hamanu
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No differences except that instead of stickers cards were printed in English
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martyn Smith
England
Bourne
Lincolnshire
flag msg tools
badge
"We don't see things as they are, but as we are." The Talmud
mbmbmb
Yes, I agree.

This is a SUPERB game, enjoyed by everyone I've introduced it to - including non-gamers!!

Get a copy while you can...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hubert AMG
Luxembourg
Luxembourg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
multilingual version has to be avaliable (that's the basic condition on which trefl has gotten the contract).
they also have a commitment on the number of copies they have to print (dont remember if it's on a yearly basis on for the length of the contract) - so that the market does not dry - or in other words - so that the stock is refill every few months.

Have no fear - this game does not go OOP.

remember that trefl has gotten the rights only to the base game. Expansion is still with the original publisher and the rights have not been given to trefl (AFAIK, maybe it changed).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Rhead
United Kingdom
London
Greater London
flag msg tools
mbmb
Does anybody know a retailer that has the English or multilingual version in stock, or idea of reprint schedule? Trying to find a copy currently and it seems a bit of a gamble as to whether I'll get an English, German, multilingual or Polish version!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin V

Mount Oliver
Pennsylvania
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
eatfood10 wrote:
Does anybody know a retailer that has the English or multilingual version in stock, or idea of reprint schedule? Trying to find a copy currently and it seems a bit of a gamble as to whether I'll get an English, German, multilingual or Polish version!

I just purchased from this seller, listing seemed quite clear, but I have not received it yet. I can update this post once I have it in hand.

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?type=4&cam...gikkAAOSwR29ZKCvO

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.