Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Danny Bartel
Australia
Salisbury Heights
SA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Shakespearean buffs will probably enjoy the humour on the cards. The artist has done a great job. But unfortunately this game did not have a game designer, so has turned out to be not a game at all.

There are no meaningful decisions or choices, until you get to the point you just want the "game" to be over, so you can choose to play to lose.

This really needs an inventive game designer to work out what could be done using the cards as components to make a game worth playing, then ditch the existing rules.

Until then, the only reason to buy this is for the artwork and the "famous last words" from your favourite characters from Shakespeare.

(I made the mistake initially of posting this as a 'review'. Rightly rejected for "Poor structure" and irrelevancy. Feels like getting an assignment graded at school.

Reposted in 'General'. I just want to make sure that anyone buying this can know what they are getting into - my friends brought this back from the UK, and were excited to try it until the package was opened and the rules were read.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.