Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Tenkatoitsu» Forums » Rules

Subject: Yamazaki scenario: Victory check conditions: fleeing/controlling the fortress rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi Francois,
For the purpose of establishing whether Akechi Mitsuhide is or not in the castle at the end of the game. Is it enough to control the yellow key area for Hydeioshi player?
In other words if Hideyoshi controls the yellow base (see picture below) does it mean that Mitsuhide fled the fortress?

I think so but there is no mention of this in the rulebook.
Thanks

Raimondo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francois Vander Meulen
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Yamazaki scenario: Victory check: Did Mitshuide flee the fortress?
No. If the Clan A has units in the fortress, Mitsuhide is said to be in the fortress.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Re: Yamazaki scenario: Victory check: Did Mitshuide flee the fortress?
ok
and for the purpose of controlling the fortress (the first two victory conditions)
Is it enough for the Akechi/Hideyoshi player to control the yellow base only?

I think so otherwise the game could end up in a situation that is not listed among the victory conditions on page 21 of the rulebook.
for instance: Akechi leads by 5 VPs or more and the fortress is contested (there are units of both players).
this occurrence is not present.

Is my assumption correct (controlling fortress equals controlling the yellow base)?

thanks

R

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francois Vander Meulen
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.