Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
2 Posts

Vinhos» Forums » Rules

Subject: Owing the bank and possible bankruptcy rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lev Matiushenko
Russia
Moscow
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I want to clear out one thing.
Rules say to sell winery or vineyard (first wineries then vineyards) when you have no money on your bank account.
1) Do I have sell one unit of property for every 1000 bagos I owe in maintaining phase or just one property?
2) Do cellars count as my property or because they do not produce wine they are not for sale?
3) what happens to player when he is out of all of his property?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evil Brother
Netherlands
Enschede
flag msg tools
Univanger wrote:
I want to clear out one thing.
Rules say to sell winery or vineyard (first wineries then vineyards) when you have no money on your bank account.

The rules say: "If he cannot pay the interest, the Player, after paying all he can, must discard a Winery from his Player Board. If he does not have a Winery, he must discard a Vineyard of his choice"

Quote:
1) Do I have sell one unit of property for every 1000 bagos I owe in maintaining phase or just one property?

Just 1 property.

Quote:
2) Do cellars count as my property or because they do not produce wine they are not for sale?

A cellar is not a Winery nor is it a Vineyard. You cannot discard a cellar.

Quote:
3) what happens to player when he is out of all of his property?

Nothing.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.