nuke_morningstar
Turkey
Istanbul
flag msg tools
badge
No Clear Mind
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello adventurers,
Upon some unexpected financial circumstance, I would like to cancel my pledge. I am one of late backers who joined with Oxcrowd pledge manager.

Until now, I have sent an email to ‘the-7th-continent-what-goes-up-must-come@support.crowdox.com’ and sent a PM through Kickstarter, but I haven’t been able to heard back since thr start of the week. Their ‘contact us’ page asks me to login to the website which for some reason doesn’t seem to work with the email I registered to.

I was wondering if anyone experienced something similar, or if anyone has an official email address of the company, I would appreciate it if you could share.

I was hoping to forward my request before the pledge manager closes so it’s sooner than later.

Thanks for your advice in advance.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark P
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you specified payment via a credit card, you are not charged until the pledge manager closes. That might be today. I remember they originally said it would close on Jan 5, but it might be slightly later now.

So, if you used a credit card you should be able to go back into the pledge manage and change your reward. I haven't tried this, but it may give you a way of effectively cancelling. If that doesn't work, by re-opening your pledge manager it should change the status to "not answered" which might also effectively cancel the order.

If you used PayPal I believe you would pay immediately. In this case I think the only way you could cancel would be to talk directly to Serious Poulp.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lang Bedang
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
FortyRock
badge
Beware of Rocks
mbmbmbmbmb
nukethestars wrote:
Hello adventurers,
Upon some unexpected financial circumstance, I would like to cancel my pledge. I am one of late backers who joined with Oxcrowd pledge manager.

Until now, I have sent an email to ‘the-7th-continent-what-goes-up-must-come@support.crowdox.com’ and sent a PM through Kickstarter, but I haven’t been able to heard back since thr start of the week. Their ‘contact us’ page asks me to login to the website which for some reason doesn’t seem to work with the email I registered to.

I was wondering if anyone experienced something similar, or if anyone has an official email address of the company, I would appreciate it if you could share.

I was hoping to forward my request before the pledge manager closes so it’s sooner than later.

Thanks for your advice in advance.

If you haven't already, try emailing kickstarter@seriouspoulp.com directly. They were quick to help me with my purchase issue.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Finch
England
Wallasey
Wirral
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My credit card was charged on the day I completed the Pledge Manager.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ren
Italy
Pavia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mepper wrote:
If you specified payment via a credit card, you are not charged until the pledge manager closes. That might be today. I remember they originally said it would close on Jan 5, but it might be slightly later now.

It's been postponed to Jan 15th.

It is possible SP are still on holiday (Jan 6th being festive and all) but I would contact kickstarter@seriouspoulp.com
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken
United States
West Palm Beach
Florida
flag msg tools
The goal is to win; but we play to have fun - Me <-- I said that.
badge
The world is what we make of it. So why not make it a better place?
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought multiple copies of a kickstater, different game, and had things changed. I just posted that I had two extra kickstaters, not yet delivered. I got more emails than I had available pledges.

In the ending I contacted the publisher. They split my pledge and assigned it to the others. I only lost the Paypal payment fee. It was my fault really I should has told the people taking over the pledge of the fee. So basically I broken even and everyone was happy.

Try contacting the publisher and pursing that route if you'd like. Worked for me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Mcpherson
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I e-mailed them last night and just awaiting a response myself. Last time I had a question they were very quick to respond.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.