Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Carsten Neumann
Germany
Düsseldorf
flag msg tools
'Thematic?'
badge
"Ugh", Hail sighs. "Dispatch these simpletons quickly. I am already bored with them."
mbmbmbmbmb
Revised Rulebook

Page 1, Setup.
Another bullet point is added to the list: Optionally: set up the Ouroboros final encounter (see inside cover).

Page 10, where it currently has a "Notes" page, three more special threats are listed:
Hijackers - You may complete this threat as an external threat or away mission.
Meteoroid - The effect occurs whether it destroyed itself or it was defeated.
Solar Winds - Place this card above all the external threats. It cannot be attacked.

Ouroboros Final Encounter Card Revisions
Attack Matrix - Remains unchanged
Barrier - Now protects the entire Ouroboros. Health is now 2, down from 3. Ability remains unchanged.
Core - Destroying the core destroys the whole ship. No longer regenerates health. Instead, on a 6: Send a unit to the infirmary
Hydra Cannons - Both of them no longer activate on 6
Hydra Cannons - Both of them no longer activate on 6
Missile Array - No longer activates on 6

The Ouroboros was a late addition to Deep Space D-6 as a result of a last minute stretch goal. It was not able to be playtested as much as I

would have liked. For the 2nd printing, I've rebalanced the Ouroboros set of cards to create a more rewarding and manageable final encounter.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/tony-go/reissue-of-deep...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome. Where did you get this info? I don’t see it on the KS page offhand.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carsten Neumann
Germany
Düsseldorf
flag msg tools
'Thematic?'
badge
"Ugh", Hail sighs. "Dispatch these simpletons quickly. I am already bored with them."
mbmbmbmbmb
You are right. It is hidden in Update #2!

I thought this info might be interesting for others that "only" have the 1st edition...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joy Cohn
United States
Stockton
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I missed the KS and ordered from the backer. As such, I don’t have access to the KS Updates.

What’s going on with it? I assume the delivery is pushed back, but how far?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carsten Neumann
Germany
Düsseldorf
flag msg tools
'Thematic?'
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I do not have access to current updates as well. Update #2 is open for me (and you?) anyhow. Sorry, I can't help you here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Roby
United States
Ballston Spa
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
oshiricohn wrote:
I missed the KS and ordered from the backer. As such, I don’t have access to the KS Updates.

What’s going on with it? I assume the delivery is pushed back, but how far?

Update #10, which is the latest and posted Dec 8 wasn't very specific about the delivery date, only stating "early 2018".

The developer outlined what the challenges have been including the original files not being compatible with current technology necessitating extensive rework which was unexpected by him.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miguel Angel Fernandez Gomez
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The modifications to Ouroboros cards make final encounter easier. I don't like it, was better before.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephan Beal
Germany
Geltendorf
Bayern
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ananda74 wrote:
The modifications to Ouroboros cards make final encounter easier. I don't like it, was better before.

It was impossible before. i never survived more than a single turn against it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miguel Angel Fernandez Gomez
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sgbeal wrote:
Ananda74 wrote:

It was impossible before. i never survived more than a single turn against it.

I have just won. If you are plenty of hull and shield (and not too much bad luck with the die) you can win.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.