Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jérôme
Netherlands
Eindhoven
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If one (or more) of the spots in a terrain area is occupied by a quarry stone, is that terrain still eligible for the Home Country gold?

We thought it wouldn’t but just to be sure, I’m asking my Kingdom Builder friends

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Newton
United Kingdom
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
badge
In the interest of giving credit where credit is due, my avatar is a scan of a hand-drawn caricature by cartoonist Jim Naylor which was done at my company's 20th anniversary dinner.
mbmbmbmbmb
Tsaar wrote:
If one (or more) of the spots in a terrain area is occupied by a quarry stone, is that terrain still eligible for the Home Country gold?

We thought it wouldn’t but just to be sure, I’m asking my Kingdom Builder friends

No - spaces occupied by stone walls are not occupied by your own settlements and so you won't qualify for Home Country.

Crossroads rules on Home Country wrote:
Home country: 5 gold for a terrain area completely populated by your own settlements.
This terrain area may not contain any empty spaces or spaces with other players' settlements.

Nomads rules on Quarry wrote:
Stone walls are not owned by any player, and they generate no gold for anyone. Instead, they simply block the spaces they‘re on for the remainder of the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.