Cornelius
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
This space for rent.
mbmbmbmbmb
According to Dominic elsewhere on BGG:
domcrap wrote:
We will be releasing a new updated version this year - it was released 10 years ago!

Looking forward to it! Definitely hoping for a bunch of nice new cards!

Any other significant changes coming in this new version?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony C
United States
Apex
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, ten years! Congrats! This one gets into my game bag pretty much anytime I'm going to a game night or gathering with non-hardcore gamers, especially those who don't know each other.

In fact, when I got married in November, the after party was gaming and pizza at a local bar/coffee shop. Say Anything and Wits and Wagers Family were two of the games I had at the tables.
It could have been awkward, having a lot of family members from two extended families who hadn't ever met before, along with some local friends - but it wasn't, and games, including Say Anything, helped make it a great evening with everyone interacting and having fun. We still get comments "Game night was great, everyone was playing games, we loved that game where you had to pick the person's answer, I couldn't believe she answered X".

(Other games played were Qwixx, Eggs and Empires, and maybe one or two more.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dominic Crapuchettes
United States
Bethesda
MD
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
North Star Games designs party games that don't suck! Play them with your non-gamer friends over the holidays.
badge
First there was Hearts, then there was Spades, and now we bring you Clubs. The suit of clubs finally gets some respect!
mbmbmbmbmb
Royalflush wrote:

Satish is heading up the development efforts so I can't say anything definitely, but we had initially decided upon 250 new questions and 1 extra question type.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sonia Mitchell
United Kingdom
Inchinnan
Renfrewshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
domcrap wrote:
Royalflush wrote:

Satish is heading up the development efforts so I can't say anything definitely, but we had initially decided upon 250 new questions and 1 extra question type.

Hoping the new questions will be released as an update pack for owners of the old version?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dominic Crapuchettes
United States
Bethesda
MD
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
North Star Games designs party games that don't suck! Play them with your non-gamer friends over the holidays.
badge
First there was Hearts, then there was Spades, and now we bring you Clubs. The suit of clubs finally gets some respect!
mbmbmbmbmb
It’s possible. Right now we’re focused on getting the boxed game right. Afterwards we might decide to do something similar to what we do with Wits & Wagers making every current card set available online.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Ellis
Canada
Brandon
Manitoba
flag msg tools
Still planned for 2018? Hope so!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dominic Crapuchettes
United States
Bethesda
MD
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bmfinc wrote:

It’s available at Target right now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Ellis
Canada
Brandon
Manitoba
flag msg tools
domcrap wrote:
bmfinc wrote:

It’s available at Target right now.

For those outside of the US are there any other options?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dominic Crapuchettes
United States
Bethesda
MD
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think so. At least not for anyone in North America. Sorry.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Ellis
Canada
Brandon
Manitoba
flag msg tools
domcrap wrote:
I don't think so. At least not for anyone in North America. Sorry.

No worries, thanks for letting me know, maybe I will just grab the old one. I need a new party game for Christmas, already have W&W.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.