Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrea Florio
Japan
Tokyo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hello!

I have a question I couldn’t dig an answer for.

From my understanding, Middara plays like one of those “make your own story” books, so it seems like the stoey is focused on our four main characters.

This being said, I’m confused on how the extraKS characters integrate to this system.

Thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sergio Macias
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If memory serves you can use them as playable characters in the crawl (one and done) mode and also during some of the campaign chapters. And in some other chapters you might have to fight them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bram Kok
Netherlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
andvice wrote:
so it seems like the stoey is focused on our four main characters.

If I understand correctly, it will be more like a JRPG where characters can join (and leave) your party and you select which 4 you take to an encounter.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Torrens
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The4thJawa wrote:
andvice wrote:
so it seems like the stoey is focused on our four main characters.

If I understand correctly, it will be more like a JRPG where characters can join (and leave) your party and you select which 4 you take to an encounter.

I also believe the creators mentioned that sometimes, events in the story can injure characters in your party. There may be times when not all of your heroes are ready for battle.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.