Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
6 Posts

Witch's Brew: The 6th Player & The Amulets & The Magical Abilities» Forums » General

Subject: English cards? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tod Andrew
Australia
Wollongong
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does this expansion contain English cards, which could be added to a non-English base game version and thus avoid the need for paste ups or translations?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nico
Germany
Germany
flag msg tools
But I don’t want to go among mad people
badge
Oh, you can’t help that, we’re all mad here.
mbmbmbmbmb
Ehm, I think I don't get your question. You can add this to any language version the cards with text don't have to be mixed with another deck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tod Andrew
Australia
Wollongong
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I mean, could these cards replace non-English version base game cards? Are there enough to do so? Or maybe they only have cards for a sixth player?

Clearer?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Susie_Cat
United Kingdom
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Yes, the English edition of tbe expansion does contain English cards (I think there are other languages available though, so have a care). We did exactly what you are proposing, but you need to be aware of a couple of things:

- The cards are slightly less "nice" quality and of course don't have the same colour coding on the reverse as the base game obviously.

- There is also text on the "book" cards and these are not included in the expansion.

- I think a few people have done this now making the expansion increasingly difficult and expensive to get hd of, but if you can get them, the game will happily play more than the six...

Susie_Cat.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Susie_Cat
United Kingdom
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Just re-read your first post - you need one copy of the expansion per player...

Susie_Cat.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tod Andrew
Australia
Wollongong
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.