Luke Harrison
United Kingdom
Greater Manchester
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Everyone,
Just a quick one. In the rules it states:

Quote:
Beginning clockwise from the bidder closest to the start player, all participants will take turns deciding whether to pass or raise bid

The bit I wonder about here is closest to the start player. Does this include the start player? This could mean either start player bids last on a Tulip they bid marked up first, or bid first on a tulip they marked up first. Could make quite a difference.

Cheers
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Liu
Taiwan
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Boozler wrote:
The bit I wonder about here is closest to the start player. Does this include the start player?
Yes, that is the intent of the designer.

Sorry I didn't catch that interpretation, I think I copied the wording from some other game, or maybe I trimmed off some clarifications...blush
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Harrison
United Kingdom
Greater Manchester
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great, thanks very much. Solid work on the rulebook all round, very clear and well put out. Just this one wording had us questioning that's all. We all enjoyed the game and played it correctly as it turns out. Great stuff, very happy with this Essen purchase!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.