Dungeon Saga: Dwarf King's Quest» Forums » General

Subject: Heroes of Mantica and Kickstarter Missions? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
john doe
Scotland
flag msg tools
mb
Will These two model sets ever get missions? The Critters got some but these have been left out in the cold (except the Vampire who got a mission).

I know it says you can use them in the Adventurers Companion, but making your own missions blows using the current book, so will Mantic ever do anything for these sets? Even just 1 mission each?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
bebs jacou
msg tools
Hi,
I dont know for your question, but I'm curious about the vampire. Is it used in black Fortress extension ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ciaran M
United Kingdom
Co. Down
UK
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Vampire is featured as a character in a mission in the Kings of War supplement book called "Destiny of Kings"

In regards the other characters, there's nothing official in regards missions for them.

There may be something coming for them down the line as the RC are aware this is a gap in the product line/support that many have asked for but nothing confirmed at the minute.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mike patton
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
I to want this. i bought the sets but have nothing to use them with

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.