Popular Tags: [View All]
Dustin Crenshaw
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
Thematic Colors of Gaming Blog
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MM has pre orders up for Shadow Clan, and Fang Clan. Shame PHG is so mum on the topic. Be nice if they would at least address release plans for the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A S
msg tools
mbmbmb
Neat-o!

So psyched for this game in spite of the baffling lack of communication.

Edit: at this rate, we're going to have to start charging PHG an advertising fee

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Logan
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Yeah that is really strange. We are putting out information before Plaid Hat. They have been so quiet lately. I was really surprised to see there were more clans coming and they haven't said anything about them. I think the game is just going to show up in stores with no announcement at this point. New clans are looking really cool. I'm excited.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim McMahon
United States
West Springfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Lookee what he can do! He wants a job!
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah. Really would be nice to get an updated release window.

I didn't say 'release date' because I don't need to be that specific, just when-ish to expect it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan M
Canada
Regina
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
At this point it feels like the expansion clans may as well just get released the same day as the main game. I mean, if word is already out about them somehow, somewhere, they must already be developed and in testing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A S
msg tools
mbmbmb
Mools wrote:
At this point it feels like the expansion clans may as well just get released the same day as the main game. I mean, if word is already out about them somehow, somewhere, they must already be developed and in testing.

Agreed. I pre-ordered the base and both Fang and Shadow on MM a day or two ago.

I really think they were ready to go in September and then Something Happened that kicked it back to March. A real bummer because I was looking forward to playing this with my daughter over the winter break, but oh well.

I really don't think that an explanation / apology would be too much to ask from PH. It's one thing for problems to come up - it's another to just ignore them (and your fans).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
steven riola

joliet
Illinois
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I feel as if Asmodee just didn't prioritize this release. They're over acquiring and I feel like it's slowing down some of the releases from smaller companies.

It felt finished at Gencon, and the person we talked to said it was completed. But who knows...I just really hope this comes out soon while I'm still excited about it. Not having a pre-order option on Plaid Hat's site worries me that it's going to be a long time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A S
msg tools
mbmbmb
Yeah, I was reading the artist's blog and they seemed surprised that it wasn't out already as well.

That said, there was a picture from the game on their site with some Fire Clan-looking characters. Beautiful stuff...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrea Mezzotero
msg tools
designer
badge
Running on last click.
mbmbmbmbmb
Pages for the expansions are up: https://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/228133/crystal-clans...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
steven riola

joliet
Illinois
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
But when is that base game still dropping? Now Plaid Hate is announcing a march date for their new issac vega mini's game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A S
msg tools
mbmbmb
Argh!

Take my money, you #$%^&*%@$!

crycrycry

- Ahem, I mean, oh cool! Looks neat.

ninjawhistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan M
Canada
Regina
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
thearkhammonk wrote:
But when is that base game still dropping? Now Plaid Hate is announcing a march date for their new issac vega mini's game.

I still think CC will come out the same day as the expansion packs. I'm guessing March. As for the new game they announced? I will just assume they meant March 2019.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A S
msg tools
mbmbmb
What is the minis game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.