Shane Fletcher
msg tools
mbmb
DC Gotham Nights

After looking at lots of alternatives, I've decided the first two deck expansion (108 cards) will be of the Teen Titans, again from The New 52 era. Looking at 6 Heroes, for 84 cards, and 2 Story groups of 24 cards, which will use up 2 full decks.

HEROES
Red Robin
Wonder Girl
Kid Flash
The Superboy
Solstice
Bunker

STORIES
N.O.W.H.E.R.E.
Dark Demons of Demonic Doom

Will be posting card mock ups as I go, and editing this post with links.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shane Fletcher
msg tools
mbmb
Wonder Girl

These are just first ideas, without looking at balance or anything. Art has just been plopped in there, and needs to be tidied up. Not going to get too carried away until we know we're happy with the choices. This art is made with a 36 pixel bleed. The blue line is where the card is cut, the dotted red line is the safe text area. Oh, and there is no appropriate square logo to use, so I am going to have to construct a "TT" symbol.

Showboat is a keyword from Encounters. You can activate it at any time during your turn, and it means you get the listed bonus for each other Wonder Girl you have played. If you play two Wonder Girl cards with Showboat, then activate the keyword, they each trigger the other cards bonus. This chaining works well in Encounters, as the Villains are getting progressively stronger towards the end of the game, but might make her overpowered. We will see.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shane Fletcher
msg tools
mbmb
Red Robin

Common 1 - Research Recruits
Instinct
2 Recruit
Spectrum: The next Hero you recruit may be put on top of your deck.
Cost: 3

Common 2 - Devoted Detective
Covert
Choose a Hero class. Investigate for a card of that class.
2 Attack
Cost: 4

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruno
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Could you post version without bleed and marks please?

Very nice additions btw
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shane Fletcher
msg tools
mbmb
Thank you.

I certainly will when it's all finished. These are just preliminary thoughts that I'm posting, where my partner and I can easily see them. The bleed marks are a way of marking the cards here as unfinished.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Rios
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
Beautiful! I printed your Gotham Nights cards already! Please make Bane cards lol
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mário Sousa
Spain
Barcelona (currently)
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Didn't have the opportunity to print and try the base version, but I'm already interested in this expansion. Great work putting all these ideas together.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.