1985: Under an Iron Sky» Forums » General

Subject: BoardGameGeek 2018 Most awaited game rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Fabrizio Vianello
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
"1985: Under an Iron Sky" is already in the final selection for the "Grognard" category, and only a few votes away from being included in the "Wargame" one.

If you feel like it deserves to be included, please vote at the following link: https://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/231943/item/5826238#item5...

I'm not in any way trying to influence or bribe you by remembering that 1985 supporters will receive the additional 4450th Air Combat Group counter and optional rules for Stealth Air Missions, not included in the released version of the game. whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fabrizio Vianello
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
1985 has qualified for the final phase of the contest, in both "Wargame" and "Grognard" categories.
Winning the contest is probably out of reach against titans like U-Boot or Hannibal and Amilcar, but even so this is a big achievement for me.

On the release front, next week we should begin the proof printings, with the final printing phase following shortly. Hell, yeah!

Thanks everyone for the support. Really.
Fabrizio Vianello
Thin Red Line Games

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Banta
United States
Coffeyville
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's great news and I can not wait to get the game. Great job.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Hogan
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I you haven't already: Make your vote count.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.