BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » Religion, Sex, and Politics

Subject: White House Wars- The Wrath of Trump rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andre
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
http://money.cnn.com/2018/01/04/media/bannon-chairman-breitb...

It appears they are mulling the firing of Steve Bannon at Breitbart. He has alot of hard core conservatives peeved, including some of Breitbarts financiers.

This, combined with Moores loss in Alabama, does not bode well for Bannons star, in the short term.

Surely, he had to know this might happen, when this incendiary book was released. I don't agree with his politics one bit, but he is intelligent, and I suspect he may have (or at least should have) a long term strategic plan here. Then again, maybe I am giving him more credit than he deserves.

If he is fired from Breitbart, what are the postulations as to where he might land?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pontifex Maximus
United States
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
abadolato01 wrote:

It appears they are mulling the firing of Steve Bannon at Breitbart. He has alot of hard core conservatives peeved, including some of Breitbarts financiers.

This, combined with Moores loss in Alabama, does not bode well for Bannons star, in the short term.

Surely, he had to know this might happen, when this incendiary book was released. I don't agree with his politics one bit, but he is intelligent, and I suspect he may have (or at least should have) a long term strategic plan here. Then again, maybe I am giving him more credit than he deserves.

If he is fired from Breitbart, what are the postulations as to where he might land?

I have a feeling he will start a new/smaller version of Breitbart. He will attempt to rally the "faithful" by pointing out he was ousted by those establishment billionaires, like the Mercers. He will be a self proclaimed "voice in the wilderness". A rather poetic and pathetic ending for him

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
abadolato01 wrote:

On a pile of money? He's,not young and he's been wildly successful. Dropping a firebomb on his way out the door makes good sense if he's a cculating man. You don't leave something like that intact in a society you want to retire in.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.