Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
chris saman
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Playing in a few hours, any suggestions for a great three player game? Particular leaders to use/avoid? Map set up? (Currently set up with first game suggestions as per rule book). Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mortego
United States
New Kensington
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Your best bet is to use the starting map suggestion just like you're planning to do. As for the leaders, I would suggest that all three of you read them together before selecting one and maybe determine among yourselves which are the better ones to use, which are the over powering ones & which are the weaker ones.

I have read that Aztec is pretty powerful but I have yet to play it myself.

Fun game. I love it! Enjoy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Harry Angel
msg tools
mbmbmb
csaman wrote:
Playing in a few hours, any suggestions for a great three player game? Particular leaders to use/avoid? Map set up? (Currently set up with first game suggestions as per rule book). Thanks.

Hi Chris,
The predetermined map on page 3 let you learn the basics more easily.
After your first play, it is better to use the advance map building (pg. 14). It gives you more randomness. Also, you start to planning your strategy from the beginning with the map tile placement, especially with your capital tile.
Don't forget first to draw your leader sheet, chose your color, construct focus bars and then build the map.
Anything else comes with the game process and with the games played.

Regards
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.