Popular Tags: [View All]
Ron Freda
United States
Indiana
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
While in bed with a really bad head/chest cold, and between attack missions, I thought it would be neat if we, the player, could be a member of the Doolittle mission.

So, I made a B-25 piece, front and back, without a pilot's name. I have uploaded it to the Files section. It should be available Friday. I will also upload 9 elite crew markers, also nameless: 4 pilots, plus one each, co-pilot, bombardier, navigator, engineer and gunner. They should be available Saturday. (I haven't figured out how to upload two parts of the same file at the same time!)

My idea is that the the solo player draws(or chooses directly)one elite marker to represent him/her on the mission. If it is a pilot marker, you then use the additional B-25 as your plane. Add it to the mix during the planning phases and see if your plane makes it on board the Hornet.

If you draw (or Choose) a different elite crew, then you add that counter to a plane on the mission that does not have an elite crewman.

Good Luck, and Good Hunting!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy (Jerry) White
msg tools
designer
Nice. I think I get what you're doing. I will post a cleaner version, one that may be easier to print.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.