5 Posts

Star Wars: Imperial Assault – Legends of the Alliance» Forums » General

Subject: How is the app on hard ? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sebastiaan Kuijs
msg tools
mbmb
Only played the tutorial and the first mission on normal (easy) and found i easy how is the app on hard ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
All app questions should be posted here: Star Wars: Imperial Assault – Legends of the Alliance
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yan Bertrand
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've found the app to be hard on hard. But I've only gone through 1 "hard" campaign.
The problem I have with hard is that the game takes forever to actually finish with a loss. So I'd advise you to surrender when you're sure you can't come back. I mean - when you're sure sure sure.

Other than that, it's a blast (from a blaster pointed your way laugh )
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ro11ingb1ackouts b1ackouts
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What's the difference between surrendering and losing the mission?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenny Felts
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think he's referring to the time between "knowing you will lose" to "actually losing" and recommends just surrendering the mission once you reach the former instead of dragging it out to conclusion as both are counted as the same loss.

You would be missing out on reputation (which benefits you) if you surrender so I'd recommend on playing fast to completion with a new goal of killing as much stuff as possible.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.